We practice bankruptcy and creditors’ rights law in state and federal courts. Our firm has an established reputation for aggressively pursuing collection on behalf of our clients. We also represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings under Chapters 7, 11, and 13.
We prosecute creditors’ rights in a variety of ways including:
- Employing well-proven collection techniques to collect on consumer or commercial debts.
- Filing suits and using efficient methods to obtain judgments.
- Taking post-judgment discovery.
- Uncovering “hidden” assets.
- Unwinding transfers made in violation of the Texas Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- Identifying and seizing accounts and personal property.
- Executing on judgments.
- Domesticating state-court judgments.
- Foreclosing on real estate interests.
- Enforcing security interests.
Additionally, our attorneys participate as counsel to both borrowers and lenders in out-of-court workouts.