At JDKG our corporate and business attorneys pride themselves on meeting clients’ needs in the most practical and efficient ways possible. Our corporate clients range in size from large, publicly-traded entities to individual board of director members, officers, shareholders, sole proprietorships, and start-ups. Regardless of size, we believe each client deserves nothing less than the full measure of our attention. We strive to live up to that belief as we advise clients on issues, including:
- Negotiating and documenting corporate lending and borrowing transactions.
- Facilitating purchases, sales, and divestitures of corporate assets and liabilities.
- Addressing fiduciary duties of directors, officers, shareholders, and agents.
- Counseling our clients on the proper handling of corporate opportunities.
- Negotiating and litigating disputes involving officers, directors, and shareholders.
- Drafting, analyzing, and negotiating corporate agreements.
- Assisting our clients with general business planning.
We also represent clients in connection with private mergers and acquisitions including the sale and purchase of securities, bank borrowing, licenses, franchises, and distributorships. We counsel individuals with respect to business-related issues such as:
- Shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Employment agreements, non-competes, and confidentiality agreements.
- Executive compensation agreements.