Damian is a native of Houston, Texas. He graduated from Rice University where he served as Chief Justice and President of Jones College. He received his J.D. from the University of Houston in 1998.
Damian has extensive experience representing creditors in litigation in state and federal courts throughout Texas. He also has extensive experience in all phases of bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation. Damian has practiced in the areas of construction law, consumer rights, personal injury, probate, estate planning, and business and commercial litigation.
Damian continues to represent clients in many areas of substantive law. Since 2001, his practice has focused on asserting creditors’ rights in commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters. He represents lenders, trustees, investors, insurers, and investment trusts in real estate foreclosures, bankruptcy proceedings, evictions, and general litigation in state and federal courts throughout Texas. He also represents numerous businesses in derivative suits and employment disputes.
Damian believes that successful legal representation starts with developing strong relationships with his clients, and by earning their trust. Damian strives to keep his clients completely informed and empowered, and to provide cost effective representation while successfully pursuing their goals.
Damian and his wife, Laurie, have one daughter. Damian enjoys music and has played the guitar for over twenty years. Damian is a history buff and serves as an officer and director of the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum. He enjoys almost any form of trivia. He drives and maintains several older vehicles
State Bar of Texas 1998
United States District and Bankruptcy Courts, Southern District of Texas 2001
United States District and Bankruptcy Courts, Eastern District of Texas 2007
United States District and Bankruptcy Courts, Northern District of Texas 2007
United States District and Bankruptcy Courts, Western District of Texas 2007
• Walker v. BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP, 2014 WL 2863758 (S.D. Tex. June 24, 2013)
• Hayes v. Bank of America, N.A., 2013 WL 5352704 (S.D. Tex. Sept. 23, 2013)
• Allison v. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., 2012 WL 4633177 (E.D. Tex. Oct. 2, 2012)
• Hazzard v. Bourgeois, 2011 WL 4738235 (S.D. Tex. Oct. 6, 2011)
• Johnson v. PHH Mortgage Corporation, 10-03135-JB-11 (Bankr. S.D. Tex. 2010)
• Durst v. Recontrust Company, N.A., Cause No. 2011-65762, In the 190th District Court, Harris County, Texas.
• Ferreira v. Chevron Federal Credit Union, Cause No. 2012-37716, In the 125th District Court of Harris County, Texas.